Provisos on modifications to the paper version of the Rourke Baby Record: Permission to modify the RBR is given consideration by the Authors, and permission has been granted with the following conditions:
- The record is clearly identified at the top of the sheet(s) as a modification from the 2014 RBR by the group involved including the date of the modification.
- As the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC) and the Canadian Paediatric Society (CPS) must approve any substantial change to the record before they endorse it, the CFPC and CPS logos must be removed from the modification unless CFPC and CPS endorsement of the modification has occurred. As well, ordering information at the bottom of the sheet may not be accurate for the modification.
- The contributor assigns all copyright to the RBR modification to the Authors and waives his/her moral rights to the modification.
- There is no fee charged to anyone for the use of the RBR modification. The paper version of the RBR has always been free of charge in the public domain.
- There is no distribution of the RBR modification by commercial sources without written permission by Drs. Rourke and Dr. Leduc.
- Drs. Rourke and Dr. Leduc are sent a copy of the modified RBR in draft form for our review.
- Drs. Rourke and Dr. Leduc are sent a copy of the modified RBR in final form for our records.
- Permission is given to Drs. Rourke and Dr. Leduc to incorporate any improvements in the modification into future versions of the RBR.
- Permission is given to share the modification and to post it on the RBR website and other appropriate websites.
Anyone seeking to contribute to or modify the RBR must request permission from the Authors, and in the request agree to abide by the conditions set forth above. Permission can not be considered by the Authors unless the applicant has agreed to the above noted conditions.